Am I guilty of some kind of inconsistency if I reject scientific consensus about evolution, global warming, the big bang, etc., but still make regular use of modern technology?

No inconsistency. Your computer works whether you accept the quantum story that explains its microprocessors or not. You might run a risk of unreasonableness; the evidence for the things you mention is pretty good, and the same might hold for whatever gets included in your "etc." And if some of the things falling under your "etc." are routine parts of the science we use to produce the technologies you rely on, someone might wonder whether the success of those technologies doesn't give you good reason to accept the science. But consistency is not a very high bar, and though inconsistent views are arguably unreasonable, unreasonable views can be consistent.

Read another response by Allen Stairs
Read another response about Science